Graduated from Department of Electronic Engineering, Fudan University in summer 2015, Mr. Yuan is now a Ph.D candidate without a Master Degree at CAN lab, majoring in coordination control of multi-agent systems.
Starting from the year 2015, Mr. Yuan has been leading in the design of the proprietary Flydan quadrotor drone series, and has successfully realized an outdoor GNSS-based multi-drone coordination platform. In the year 2016, a flocking algorithm based on decentralized model predictive control was successfully realized on five of the Flydan drones. See also the Github page and the publication.
Mr. Yuan is also affliated to the Research Center of Smart Networks and Systems in Fudan University (复旦大学智慧网络与系统研究中心).
- Yuan, Q., Zhan, J., & Li, X. (2017). Outdoor flocking of quadcopter drones with decentralized model predictive control. ISA transactions, 71, 84-92.
- Hu, Y., Zhan, J., Yuan, Q., & Li, X. (2017, July). A multi-agent flocking system with communication delays via distributed model predictive control. In Control Conference (CCC), 2017 36th Chinese (pp. 8449-8454). IEEE.
- Li, H., Yuan, Q., & Li, X. (2017, October). Ground-target tracking UAVs system via nonlinear distbuted model predictive control. In IECON 2017-43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (pp. 5819-5824). IEEE.
- Yuan, Q., Shang, H., Zhan, J., & Li, X. (2015, November). Towards realizing a multiple vehicle coordination system. In Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), 2015 (pp. 1040-1045). IEEE.
- Gao, C., Yuan, Q., Shang, H., & Li, X. (2015, November). Design and implementation of a quadrotor for indoor swarm research. In Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), 2015 (pp. 390-394). IEEE.